1. Data Controllers and Data Processors
The Data Controller of the user’s personal details is I.C.M. S.r.l., VAT number and tax code 01474700182, with registered office in Santa Maria della Versa (Pavia), Via Francesco Crispi no. 200, 27047, firstname.lastname@example.org, (hereinafter “I.C.M.”).
The Data Processor is Paola Polloni who may be contacted at email@example.com.
To obtain an up-to-date list of the data processors, requests should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Method of processing
2.1 Cookies and environmental data
Browser cookies allow the site to function correctly. They can recognise from which country users are visiting the site, and ensure that whenever customers return, they will automatically be redirected to the version localised for their country. These cookies also enable the creation of an account, log-in, and order management. If the user is registered, these cookies will recognise the user when accessing the services available for registered users.
Functional cookies allow the site to recognise the user based on his or her request (for example by clicking on “Remember me”), so that the access credentials do not have to be re-entered on the next login.
These cookies are not essential for the functioning of the site, but they do improve the browsing quality and user experience.
The site uses statistical cookies, which are created directly by the data controller (as the first party), or provided by third parties. If created by third parties, appropriate tools are used to reduce the cookies’ power of identification, also by masking key components of the IP addresses. The use of these statistical third-party cookies is also subject to contractual restrictions, which require the third party to use them only for the provision of the service, to keep them separate, and not to enrich or cross-reference them with other information they may hold. With regard to Google Analytics cookies, the information that can be obtained from cookies about customers’ use of the site will be sent from the user’s browser to Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, and will be stored on Google’s servers.
Google’s privacy regulations, which we ask you to read, can be found at: http://www.google.com/intl/it/privacy/privacy-policy.html
During the course of their normal functioning, the IT systems and procedures used in the functioning of the website automatically acquire personal data about the user’s browsing habits, including environmental variables.
Deleting and disabling cookies
As cookies are standard text files, they can be accessed by using text processing software.
You can always set your browser to prevent the processing of cookies. Below are examples of ways to disable and delete cookies from your main web browsers:
Delete/disable cookies with Firefox:
Delete/disable cookies with Explorer:
Delete/disable cookies with Chrome:
Alternatively: Google analytics cookies can be disabled by using the opt-out add-on provided by Google for all main browsers.
2.2. Data provided voluntarily by the user
Details provided freely and voluntarily by the user, by email to the address indicated on the website, may be required for the purposes indicated in each case.
Apart from the email address necessary to reply to the sender, other personal details contained in the email may also be processed.
This information will be kept and processed only to preserve the correspondence, and not for other purposes.
The user’s personal data will be processed in order to enable the proper use of the website.
4. Mandatory or optional provision of data
In relation to the purposes indicated in paragraph 3), subject to the above specifications regarding browsing data and technical cookies, the provision of any other personal information is optional and entirely at the user’s discretion.
If the user does not provide personal data for those purposes, there will be no prejudicial consequences.
With regard to data provided voluntarily by the user, this may be done at his/her discretion. However, if data is not provided, it will not be possible to respond to any queries raised by the user.
5. Area of disclosure
The employees of I.C.M. appointed as data recipients may be provided with the users’ data for the purposes indicated above.
Paola Polloni, as the data processor, may also acquire the data.
The data may be communicated inside or outside the European Union.
The users’ personal details will not be circulated.
6. Rights of the data subject
In accordance with Article 7 of Italian legislative decree 196/03 the user, as the data subject, may obtain confirmation of the existence of his/her personal details, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The data subject may obtain information about:
• the origin of the details;
• the purposes of processing;
• the data processing system;
• details identifying the data controller and data processors;
• the parties to whom the data may be disclosed.
The data subject may also obtain:
• the updating, amendment or integration of data collected;
• the deletion, transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including any data that no longer needs to be retained in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
• confirmation that the operations referred to in the above paragraphs have been brought to the attention of the persons to whom the data was disclosed or circulated, except where this is impossible or entails the use of resources that is manifestly disproportionate to the right being protected.
The data subject may also object, wholly or partially:
• for legitimate reasons, to the processing of his or her personal data, even if relevant to the purpose of collection;
• to the processing of personal data regarding him or her, for the purposes of sending publicity material. In such a case, the data subject may exercise all or part of his or her right to object to the processing of his/her personal data in accordance with Art. 7(4)(B) of the Code or may object, for example, only to the sending of promotional communications using printed, digital and/or automated means.
Requests made under Art. 7 of legislative decree 196/03 must be sent directly to I.C.M. S.r.l. at email@example.com. Alternatively, rights may be exercised by sending a communication by registered post with return receipt directly to the data controller I.C.M. S.r.l., at Via Francesco Crispi no. 200, 27047, Santa Maria della Versa (Pavia).
Users are invited to consult this page periodically.
Milan, 14 March 2017