The user’s personal data will be processed in order to enable the proper use of the website.
4. Mandatory or optional provision of data
In relation to the purposes indicated in paragraph 3), subject to the above specifications regarding browsing data and technical cookies, the provision of any other personal information is optional and entirely at the user’s discretion.
If the user does not provide personal data for those purposes, there will be no prejudicial consequences.
With regard to data provided voluntarily by the user, this may be done at his/her discretion. However, if data is not provided, it will not be possible to respond to any queries raised by the user.
5. Area of disclosure
The employees of I.C.M. appointed as data recipients may be provided with the users’ data for the purposes indicated above.
Paola Polloni, as the data processor, may also acquire the data.
The data may be communicated inside or outside the European Union.
The users’ personal details will not be circulated.
6. Rights of the data subject
In accordance with Article 7 of Italian legislative decree 196/03 the user, as the data subject, may obtain confirmation of the existence of his/her personal details, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The data subject may obtain information about:
• the origin of the details;
• the purposes of processing;
• the data processing system;
• details identifying the data controller and data processors;
• the parties to whom the data may be disclosed.
The data subject may also obtain:
• the updating, amendment or integration of data collected;
• the deletion, transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including any data that no longer needs to be retained in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
• confirmation that the operations referred to in the above paragraphs have been brought to the attention of the persons to whom the data was disclosed or circulated, except where this is impossible or entails the use of resources that is manifestly disproportionate to the right being protected.
The data subject may also object, wholly or partially:
• for legitimate reasons, to the processing of his or her personal data, even if relevant to the purpose of collection;
• to the processing of personal data regarding him or her, for the purposes of sending publicity material. In such a case, the data subject may exercise all or part of his or her right to object to the processing of his/her personal data in accordance with Art. 7(4)(B) of the Code or may object, for example, only to the sending of promotional communications using printed, digital and/or automated means.
Requests made under Art. 7 of legislative decree 196/03 must be sent directly to I.C.M. S.r.l. at email@example.com. Alternatively, rights may be exercised by sending a communication by registered post with return receipt directly to the data controller I.C.M. S.r.l., at Via Francesco Crispi no. 200, 27047, Santa Maria della Versa (Pavia).
Users are invited to consult this page periodically.
Milan, 14 March 2017